On October 15th, we organized our very first Member Appreciation Night in Vancouver bringing together over 150 of our community members for great food, exciting announcements and lots of live entertainment.
Float Ambassador Yared Nigussu was live painting alongside the Float House family and guests playing didgeridoo and drums to start the night.
Announcements & Membership Updates
Founders Mike & Andy Zaremba made announcements with updates to the membership and benefits of being a part of the community at Float House.
- Shareable premium memberships are now open (you can bring anyone in to float with you for $39, instead of having to connect two people to your account)
- Float logbooks were introduced to help you journal and keep track of your floats and progress, plus after 5 floats you can bring someone in to float with you and you float for free
- Once per month — Float House will host a members float for free day.
- #WhyWeFloat campaign launched — a campaign to share the personal and powerful stories of the thousands of people around the world who float. Visit www.whywefloat.com to learn more.
Members shared their stories of why they float.
The main event for the night was the TJ Dawe's captivating one man show, Medicine, which he performed live for our members. Luckily, our friend and Float Ambassador Omid Pakbin recorded the performance for us, so you can enjoy it as well.
Watch TJ Dawe's performance of 'Medicine'
A special thanks to Hoochy Booch Kombucha for greeting guests with kombucha. Also, a huge thank you to all the generous donors for our raffle prizes:
- Miku Restaurant
- Lisa's Chop Shop
- Smarty Pantz Live Escape Room
- Herschel Supply Backpacks
- Nature's Expressions
- Amethyst Creations
- Nectar Juicery
- One Yoga
- The Juicery Co.
Thanks to everyone who came out to make it a memorable evening! We're grateful to all of our members and those who float with us for personal and collective growth.